Visitors to Paradelle
Most Clicked the Past 48 Hours
- Have You Emptied Your Bowl?
- The Buddha Full Moon
- Remember what happened when you were 3 years old?
- The Red Thread
- Celebrating Saturnalia This Week?
- Observing Nature
- Greasy Tony's Reborn In The Desert
- Synesthesia and Mirror Neurons
- Harmony, Balance and Food
- Daily Rituals
- Native Americans and the Blue Moon
- My Letter to Juliet Capulet
- Fat Wallet Syndrome
- Shirley is strange. I mean that in a good way.
- The Harrad Experiment
- May's Flower Moon
- Haiku Winter
- Night of Hecate
Search This Blog
- Wet and windy (@ Hilltop Reservation Western Entrance) 4sq.com/18qdnww tweeted 5 hours ago
- lnkd.in/6HWyvE One thing everyone can agree on about these sometimes massive, sometimes open, sometimes courses is that they are... tweeted 5 hours ago
- The Ronkville Morning Bugle is out! paper.li/ronkowitz ▸ Top stories today via @kimmasters tweeted 7 hours ago
2012 astronomy awareness books Buddhism cabin calendar creativity DIY environment equinox film food full moon garden happiness Health hiking koan Maya meditation mindfulness moon music mythology Native American nature New Jersey philosophy physics poetry reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality summer time time travel walking winter Zen
- "I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity."
- Peanuts and theology
- Happy birthday, Ralph. People don’t use the word...
- "The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible. By the time a..."
- Memorial Day weekend with Barnacle Bill playing miniature golf...
- Peanuts and theology nblo.gs/LzoGMtweeted 4 hours ago
- Happy birthday, Ralph.@People don’t use the word... nblo.gs/LzfFZtweeted 5 hours ago
- "The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible. By the time a..." nblo.gs/Lzdoztweeted 5 hours ago