Visitors to Paradelle
Most Clicked the Past 48 Hours
Search This Blog
- RT @JessHullinger: Mapping the world's cities, using Twitter data: ow.ly/mb9wr tweeted 11 hours ago
- São Paulo University helps launch first Latin America MOOC #acadmooc edsurge.com/n/2013-06-17-l… tweeted 16 hours ago
- Vine Flip turns your Vine videos into hard copy flip books: ow.ly/maV8M tweeted 17 hours ago
2012 astronomy awareness blogging books Buddhism cabin calendar creativity DIY environment equinox film food full moon garden happiness Health hiking koan Maya meditation mindfulness moon music mythology Native American nature New Jersey philosophy physics poetry reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons solstice spirituality summer time time travel walking winter Zen
- t-shirt via threadless
- A reserved sign on the Sopranos’ table tonight at...
- I was just going to rewatch part of it, but I got sucked back in...
- "We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
- interesting tumblr site called crazywalls that chronicles those...
Posts That Hit Me Lately
- t-shirt via threadless nblo.gs/Ml8U1~~~~ 5 hours ago
- A reserved sign on the Sopranos’ table tonight at... nblo.gs/MkYVr~~~~ 8 hours ago
- I was just going to rewatch part of it, but I got sucked back in... nblo.gs/MkQtg~~~~ 11 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonline ▸ Top stories today via @PoetryFound @Poetry_Society @grdodge~~~~ 11 hours ago