Visitors to Paradelle
- Creative Patterns of Thinking
- No, There Will Not Be Two Moons in the Night Sky This Week
- Did an Alien Design the Integratron?
- What has this summer told us about the coming winter?
- The Weight of Your Soul
- Standing in a Moonshadow and Watching the Perseids
- How Super is Tonight’s Moon?
- In Search of the Jersey Tomato
Most Clicked the Past 48 Hours
Search This Blog
- Teacher Day at the Dodge Poetry Festival - a super bargain at $10 Check out the lineup of poets! dodgepoetry.org/at-the-festiva… @DodgePoetryFest tweeted 22 hours ago
- The Ronkville Morning Bugle is out! paper.li/ronkowitz Stories via @nprnews tweeted 1 day ago
- Comments, Hits and the Wagging of a Long Serendipity35 Tail serendipity35.net/index.php?/arc… tweeted 1 day ago
2012 astronomy awareness blogging books brain Buddhism cabin calendar celebrations childhood creativity depression DIY dreams Druid education environment equinox film food full moon garden gardening haiku happiness Health hiking history holidays koan koans literature maps Maya Mayan meditation memory mental health mindfulness moon Moon lore music mythology Native American nature New Jersey new moon philosophy photography physics poetry radio reading religion Roman Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality spring summer technology television time time travel walking weather weather lore winter work writing Zen
- The Floating Bridge of Dreams
- "There is in writing the constant joy of sudden discovery, of happy accident."
- I’m not happy about this at all. did-you-kno: Despite the...
- "A lot of novels bully us into assenting to their importance. I’m tired of that."
- "Summer night— even the stars are whispering to each other."
- The Floating Bridge of Dreams ronk.tumblr.com/post/960545540…~~~~ 8 hours ago
- The Floating Bridge of Dreams writingtheday.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/the…~~~~ 10 hours ago
- "There is in writing the constant joy of sudden discovery, of happy accident." ronk.tumblr.com/post/960369301…~~~~ 12 hours ago
- One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few...~~~~ 12 hours ago