Visitors to Paradelle
Most Clicked the Past 48 Hours
- Daily Rituals
- Remember what happened when you were 3 years old?
- Fat Wallet Syndrome
- The Inelasticity of Staying Connected
- Building a Cabin in Paradelle
- The Time of Sun and Shadow
- The Seed Moon of May
- Archie Gets Married
- The Red Thread
- Moon Lore 4 - Waxing and Waning
- Greasy Tony's Reborn In The Desert
- The Harrad Experiment
- The Far Side of the Moon
- It's Turtles All the Way Down
- My Perpetual Motion Machine
- The Zen of Groundhog Day
- Autumn Equinox 2011
Search This Blog
- Is Google looking more like a content farm & less open? Lock-In Lock-Out feedly.com/k/1899Cvr tweeted 2 hours ago
- How Would You Define Work in a Networked World? | Danah Boyd linkedin.com/today/post/art… tweeted 2 hours ago
- Edinburgh reports on organizing 6 Coursera MOOCs #acadmooc feedly.com/k/12NYMI7 tweeted 2 hours ago
2012 astronomy awareness books Buddhism cabin calendar creativity DIY environment equinox film food full moon garden happiness Health hiking koan Maya meditation mindfulness moon music mythology Native American nature New Jersey philosophy physics poetry reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality summer time time travel walking winter Zen
- All day in gray rain hollyhocks follow the sun’s invisible road Under the image of Buddha all...
- "If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint."
- Heh, heh. Wink, wink. A Nod is As Good As a Wink to a Blind...
- bluejay at the birdbath hypnotized by raindrops and falling pink blossoms ~kcr
- ManhattanhengeManhattanhenge is the name given to an event that...
- All day in grey rain hollyhocks follow the sun’s invisible roadUnder the image of Buddhaall... nblo.gs/LnWVLtweeted 5 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonlinetweeted 8 hours ago
- How Famous Writers — From J.K. Rowling to William Faulkner — Visually Outlined Their Novels feedly.com/k/12AklwTtweeted 9 hours ago