Visitors to Paradelle
Top 10 Posts Today
Search This Blog
|The May Moon When Fr… on The Moon of the Horseshoe…|
|The May Moon When Fr… on Buddha’s Birthday|
|The May Moon When Fr… on The Buddha Full Moon|
|The May Moon When Fr… on A Corn Planting Full Moon for…|
- The Ronkville Morning Bugle is out! paper.li/ronkowitz?edit… tweeted 21 hours ago
- Why NY (and NJ?) bagels taste so damn good (and other ones don't) Gotta love science. mojo.ly/1Se84YX http://t.co/mZpGkBPYbE tweeted 22 hours ago
- End the Transport of Exotic Animal Hunting Trophies by Airlines @rickygervais ow.ly/Nk10n ow.ly/i/aXcrw tweeted 1 day ago
- "You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore."
- He is running from the car immediately behind the presidential...
- Meryl Streep. Channeling Diablo Cody’s mother-in-law in Ricki...
- I don’t think I’d want to see one of these crawling...
- "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
- "You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore." ronk.tumblr.com/post/119715976…~~~~ 9 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonline?ed… Stories via @TempestWilliams @elydickinson~~~~ 11 hours ago
- He is running from the car immediately behind the presidential... ronk.tumblr.com/post/119699045…~~~~ 15 hours ago
- Meryl Streep. Channeling Diablo Cody’s mother-in-law in Ricki... ronk.tumblr.com/post/119683182…~~~~ 18 hours ago
2012 astronomy autumn awareness blogging books brain Buddhism cabin calendar celebrations creativity depression DIY dreams Druid environment equinox film food Full Moon garden gardening haiku happiness Health hiking history koan koans literature maps Maya Mayan meditation memory mental health meteors mindfulness Moon Moon lore music mythology Native American nature New Jersey New Moon philosophy photography physics poetry radio reading religion Roman Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality spring summer Sun technology television time time travel walking weather weather lore winter work writing Zen