Search This Blog
Visitors to Paradelle
|The Long Tail of Gre… on Greasy Tony’s Reborn In…|
|X Marks the Spot | W… on Literary Maps|
|X Marks the Spot | W… on Treasure Maps|
|The Sultry Full Moon… on The Teahouse of the August…|
- “I think a young poet, or an old poet, for that matter, should try to produce something that pleases...” tmblr.co/Zv4pby2BJ6lpI tweeted 2 hours ago
- Ed would hate filters and photo apps. twitter.com/tiferetjournal… tweeted 9 hours ago
- Which should have been solved long ago twitter.com/scott_kerr/sta… tweeted 9 hours ago
- The Winter to Come 2016-2017The Old Farmer’s Almanac has... ronk.tumblr.com/post/149552109…~~~~ 7 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonline?ed… Stories via @Jennybagel @Jo_Bell @ChrisGNguyen #poetry #poem~~~~ 7 hours ago
- "no one will ever remember a test. Repeat. Stories, poems, projects, experiments, mischief, yes, but never a test." - Naomi Shihab Nye~~~~ 8 hours ago
- The Winter to Come 2016-2017 paradelle.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/the…~~~~ 11 hours ago
- "I think a young poet, or an old poet, for that matter, should try to produce something that pleases..."
- The Winter to Come 2016-2017 The Old Farmer’s Almanac has...
- “The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the...
- The Long Tail of Greasy Tony
- That’s a lot of wild honey. Photo by: Tarsh and Tariq...
2012 Albert Einstein art astronomy autumn awareness blogging books brain Buddhism cabin calendar childhood creativity death depression DIY dreams environment equinox film food Full Moon garden gardening haiku happiness Health hiking history koan koans literature maps Maya meditation memory mental health meteors mindfulness Moon Movies music mythology Native American nature New Jersey New Moon philosophy physics poetry radio reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality spring stars summer Sun technology television time time travel walking weather weather lore winter work writing Zen