Search This Blog
Visitors to Paradelle
|Salinger Redux | Wee… on Catching Salinger|
|sanjanaguptaa on What Happiness Looks Like|
|A Full Blue Moon and… on The Buddha Full Moon|
|walter pidkameny on On the Road Film Festival|
- “I would say that writing, in its own way, is a rival to therapy.” - E. B. White, The Art of the Essay tmblr.co/Zv4pby273MrLC tweeted 7 hours ago
- The latest The Ronkville Morning Bugle! paper.li/ronkowitz?edit… Thanks to @njit_theedge @NJIT @NCLE #edtech #smm tweeted 10 hours ago
- come celebrate with me that every day something has tried to kill me and has failed. - Lucille Clifton tweeted 10 hours ago
- Growing Up the Internet ronk.tumblr.com/post/145020643…~~~~ 1 hour ago
- Growing Up the Internet paradelle.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/gro…~~~~ 2 hours ago
- "I would say that writing, in its own way, is a rival to therapy." ronk.tumblr.com/post/145011463…~~~~ 4 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonline?ed… Stories via @PushingonCWS @ImperialLeisure @urbannaturechic #poetry #poem~~~~ 7 hours ago
- Growing Up the Internet
- "I would say that writing, in its own way, is a rival to therapy."
- Watching some TRAILERS FROM HELL http://trailersfromhell.com as...
- It’s RED NOSE DAY.A good charity - NBC live broadcast tonight...
- "Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no..."
2012 astronomy autumn awareness blogging books brain Buddha Buddhism cabin calendar creativity depression DIY dreams Druid environment equinox film food Full Moon garden gardening haiku happiness Health hiking history koan koans literature maps Maya Mayan meditation memory mental health meteors mindfulness Moon Moon lore Movies music mythology Native American nature New Jersey New Moon philosophy physics poetry radio reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality spring stars summer Sun technology television time time travel walking weather weather lore winter work writing Zen