Visitors to Paradelle
Top 10 Posts Today
Search This Blog
|The Teahouse of the… on A Double Moon Will Only Appear…|
|Finding Joy in Old A… on The Joy of Aging|
|Entering Virgo | Wee… on It’s In The Stars|
|Frank Dyer on Death After Life – Life…|
- Oliver Sacks, the Doctor newyorker.com/news/news-desk… via @newyorker tweeted 7 hours ago
- The maturing of MOOCs sco.lt/5ezlHV via @scoopit tweeted 8 hours ago
- Thomas Merton: The Myth, the Monk, the Man commonwealmagazine.org/myth-monk-man tweeted 12 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonline?ed… Stories via @PoetryIntl @PittPoetry @DeyanInstitute~~~~ 4 hours ago
- "The secret of good writing is to say an old thing in a new way or a new thing in an old way." ronk.tumblr.com/post/128137011…~~~~ 5 hours ago
- My daughter was killed on live television. I will do whatever it takes to end gun violence. wpo.st/ySMY0~~~~ 8 hours ago
- Writing as therapy. Start a daily writing practice: bit.ly/1Lm8UPx~~~~ 11 hours ago
- "The secret of good writing is to say an old thing in a new way or a new thing in an old way."
- The Railway Bridge over Avenue Montmajour, Arles, October 1888...
- Thinking about my mother this morning. Four years gone. I...
- David Duchovny as Albert Einstein.
- "Some people care too much. I think it’s called love."
2012 art astronomy autumn awareness blogging books brain Buddhism cabin calendar celebrations creativity depression DIY dreams Druid environment equinox film food Full Moon garden gardening haiku happiness Health hiking history koan koans literature maps Maya Mayan meditation memory mental health mindfulness Moon Moon lore Movies music mythology Native American nature New Jersey New Moon philosophy physics poetry radio reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality spring stars summer Sun technology television time time travel walking weather weather lore winter work writing Zen