Search This Blog
Visitors to Paradelle
|Salinger Redux | Wee… on Catching Salinger|
|sanjanaguptaa on What Happiness Looks Like|
|A Full Blue Moon and… on The Buddha Full Moon|
|walter pidkameny on On the Road Film Festival|
- “Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities... tmblr.co/Zv4pby26_ep0l tweeted 9 hours ago
- RT @ChasingNews: ICYMI: How the Great Notch Inn beat out eminent domain. @ChasingHank has the story bit.ly/1sabsvt https://t.co/7g… tweeted 16 hours ago
- RT @hellhorror: David Gebroe's Bad Vibes - Movie Poster dlvr.it/3xc72X tweeted 16 hours ago
- "Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities... ronk.tumblr.com/post/144932286…~~~~ 9 hours ago
- RT @ronkowitz Bob Dylan Reads From T.S. Eliot’s "The Waste Land" openculture.com/2013/12/bob-dy… via @openculture~~~~ 10 hours ago
- Master Basho…a thicket of summer grassis all that... ronk.tumblr.com/post/144913165…~~~~ 15 hours ago
- The Poet & Writer Evening News is out! paper.li/poetsonline?ed… Stories via @Mosotho119911 @TempestWilliams @AxisofElvis~~~~ 17 hours ago
- "Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no..."
- Master Basho…a thicket of summer grassis all that...
- Exciting - and maybe a bit scary.
- Bob Dylan turns 75 today. Still going strong. Amazon.com is...
- "Half the fun of nearly everything, you know, is thinking about it beforehand, or afterward."
2012 astronomy autumn awareness blogging books brain Buddha Buddhism cabin calendar creativity depression DIY dreams Druid environment equinox film food Full Moon garden gardening haiku happiness Health hiking history koan koans literature maps Maya Mayan meditation memory mental health meteors mindfulness Moon Moon lore Movies music mythology Native American nature New Jersey New Moon philosophy physics poetry radio reading religion Ronkowitz science seasons sleep solstice spirituality spring stars summer Sun technology television time time travel walking weather weather lore winter work writing Zen